Total Pageviews

Search all you want Here.

Hotels Bars Restaurants Resorts Schools Malls/ Flowers Food Clothes Etc. Search all you want here.
Custom Search

Monday, July 18, 2011

Intra-Memoria Luneta

Project noong college
(amateur photo shooting)
(Copying the poems in this post is strictly prohibited)


"INTRA-MEMORIA LUNETA"
By: Rej C
.

"I am Intramuros"

Have not you remembered the memories I shared?
Here in my heart happened the things I feared
How did I cope with the large tears I shed?
Let me tell you now all the things I have pondered


 


"Quezon City Memorial Circle"

They say, "a picture is worth ten thousand words."
But I only use a few like the number of your clothes
I wonder how can I creatively construct a prose
So I reconcile for simplicity to avoid the bleeding of a nose

Poetry maybe is not an answer for simplicity
But if you read one it is sure a felicity
I wrote interesting poems when I was young yesterday
I still write poems to entertain until today


  


"Dr. Jos
e Rizal"

I wrote for fame and public plaudits
My courage was stimulated by poignant sceneries
Although I aimed only for honest exhibits
It could not be mistaken that these were the troubles of our enemies


  













------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow

Anonymous said...

kumusta kayo